Our government relations practice provides seamless representation of client’s government affairs needs with their legal needs. Our industry teams focus on current trends in their respective industry from the legal and regulatory perspectives as well as legislative and political perspectives. We integrate our lawyers’ and lobbyists’ experience and knowledge to provide clients with comprehensive advice and representation.
Our government affairs team provides coverage to clients in all areas of the public sector throughout Kentucky from the state’s legislative and executive branches to municipal regulatory and procurement work.
Our government relations team has been recognized by Greater Louisville Inc for business excellence and is a member of The Advocacy Group (TAG), the premier municipal, state, federal and international government and public affairs organization in the world.
We offer our clients an array of services depending on their needs and opportunities.
- Strategic Planning: Developing strategic advocacy plans, as well as policy development, and targeted legislative objectives.
- Legislation & Regulatory Advocacy: Working with state and local government officials and key decision-makers to initiate and enhance policy objectives essential to client success.
- Issue Development & Monitoring: Monitoring relevant legislative and regulatory activities and providing clients with updates, as well as policy and political analysis and forecasts.
- Appropriations & Procurement: Helping clients seek public funding opportunities and guiding them through the policies, regulations and requirements necessary to be eligible for state and local contracts and grants.
- Business Development: Helping clients stay aware of business development opportunities and designing customized approaches that enable their business ventures to be considered and championed by key decision-makers.
- Coalition-Building: Helping you define, establish, structure and manage coalitions to effectively employ the collective knowledge, power and resources represented by coalition members.