Michael is a litigator and advisor in the areas of business and fiduciary litigation and health care law. He represents all manner of business entities in litigating and resolving commercial disputes before courts and administrative agencies. In addition, Michael devotes a substantial part of his practice to matters in the health care industry, representing health care providers in a diverse array of matters including regulatory and compliance advice, government investigation and audits, and before licensure boards.
Michael is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and Brandeis School of Law. After law school, he clerked for a federal judge in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky. Prior to joining the firm, Michael was a partner at a large regional law firm.
Education & Clerkship
- Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville, JD, magna cum laude (2004)
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., magna cum laude; English (1999)
Honors & Awards
- Leadership Louisville Class of 2018
- Kentucky Super Lawyers 2015-present
- Kentucky Rising Stars 2013, 2014
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale- Hubbell