Direct Dial: 502-200-9280
Cassie focuses her practice on litigation. She has significant courtroom experience; prior to joining the firm she was the lead attorney on multiple trials. She has worked on class actions, appeals, and other complex litigation.
Previously, she was a Skadden Fellow at a Kentucky nonprofit, where she formulated and implemented impact litigation strategies.
Her graduate degrees in Public Health and Public Management give her a unique perspective on the intersection between health care, government, and law.
- Yale College, B.S., summa cum laude, Psychology (2010)
- Yale School of Public Health, M.P.H., with honors, Health Policy (2011)
- London School of Economics, M.Sc., with honors, Public Management and Governance (Fulbright Scholar) (2012)
- Harvard Law School, JD (2015)
- Maryhurst Associate Board of Directors
- Vice Chair, Kentucky Democratic Party
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (2017)
- Kentucky Bar Association, Young Lawyer Award for Service to the Community (2018)